The company pays special attention to the practice of land land real estate law. Due to their specificity, land and real estate issues in general are related to any form of business. The company's clients in this area are both individuals and enterprises of a wide range of industries - construction companies, agricultural enterprises and manufacturers of agricultural products, etc.
As part of the practice, the company's experts advise clients on real estate transactions, registration of land rights, obtaining permits during construction, protect clients' rights to real estate, including representing their interests in litigation.
Comprehensive support of real estate transactions, implementation of construction and other projects is carried out with the involvement of lawyers of other practices, including tax law and finance, corporate law and securities, competition law.
Our experience in this field, a deep understanding of the nuances of real estate regulation, vision of the prospects for changes in legislation and case law allows us to develop and implement the best solutions to business issues in this field of our clients.
Basic services of land law and real estate practice:
- legal support of agreements related to the disposal of rights to land and other real estate, implementation;
- state registration of real estate rights;
- advising on real estate taxation;
- legal audit of real estate, identification and minimization of risks associated with the acquisition of rights to land and other objects;
- support of registration of rights to land of state and communal property, change of purpose of land plots, renewal of existing agreements;
- protection of clients' interests in relations with state and local bodies;
- protection of clients' rights to real estate in court;
- protection of land rights (property rights, lease rights, permanent use rights, lifelong inheritable possession rights) in court;
- protection of real estate rights in court (recognition of rights, removal of obstacles to the exercise of property rights, etc.).