Despite the adoption in 2012 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine and constant changes to the Tax and Customs Codes of Ukraine, the risks of possible financial and administrative pressure on business by regulatory authorities still remain.
Given the experience and development of our tax practice, the priority of the Company is also legal assistance in criminal cases (proceedings). In particular, we focus on services related to cases (proceedings) of crimes in the field of official and economic activities (violation of tax and customs legislation).
The company's lawyers have experience in representing and protecting the rights and legally protected interests of clients in the following categories of cases:
- crimes in the sphere of economic activity (Articles 199-233 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine);
- crimes in the sphere of official activity (Articles 364-370 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine);
- crimes against justice (Articles 371-400-1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine);
- crimes against property (Articles 185-198 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine);
Our services include:
- protection of the rights and interests of suspects accused in criminal proceedings;
- providing legal assistance to victims, witnesses in criminal proceedings;
- providing oral and written consultations, conclusions on legal issues in the field of criminal and criminal procedure law;
- detection and prevention of criminal risks associated with economic activities or individual business processes;
- acquaintance with materials of criminal proceedings and their analysis;
- development of legal protection strategy;
- representation of clients' interests during searches, seizures;
ensuring the return of seized property and documentation.